Thursday, March 5, 2009
School
I feel very blessed to have the opportunity to go to school. Having said that I AM STRESSIN OUT holy assignment city!!! I feel a bit overwhelmed today as I try to finish up assignments that are due and studying for tests and a quiz tonight. I love that every instructor feels that they are your only class and, can load you down with lots of wonderful busy work. AHHH the beauty of trying to get an education. I had to take a break and vent my frustrations. I am off to study some more and finish up a power point for a presentation I get to give in Microbiology on Hepatitis B and C (due Saturday yes, Saturday lab all day) doesn't this sound like so much fun? I might start using this space to vent a little more. I feel much better now LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I heart goes to you! I couldn't imagine going for a bachelors with every other responsibility you've got in tow. Vent away! You are brilliant though, you will do it. Once the degree is earned, you're rarely asked your GPA, although I doubt you need that sort of consolation.
It is good for me to read about this because I am really trying to psyche myself up for going back to school. Once I start I don't want to stop so I need to know ALL the ugly stuff. It is probably worse than I am even imagining it will be. It is my goal though and once I start I will be that much closer to being done. By the time I start you will be at the end and you will be so happy while I am venting! LOL!! I really admire your courage and persistence. Keep it up! We are behind you all the way!
I hated that feeling of having so much to do you almost don't know where to begin, and I never had a family to take care of at the same time, so I can't even imagine. Good thing you are so smart- that really helps. Good luck! I really admire you for doing this! You're amazing!! Love ya mean it!
Post a Comment