Saturday, February 7, 2009

New Baby!!!

I think I can speak for the entire Daniels family when I say "I can't wait to meet our new little niece/grandaughter/cousin". The time is quickly approching when she will be born. Everyone is so excited to see her and hold her. Melody has been kind of selfish. We only get to poke at her and I don't really think that is fair. I hope Melody and Jared don't mind that I posted a picture of that cute little "baby" belly. I am so glad we were able to get those pics today. We have been attempting to get those done for a few months now. Glad we did it before she is born. Well, we all can't wait to meet Emma and add a new addition to the family. Love You All!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

For a second I thought this post was an announcement! ;) These turned out really cute! Thanks again for doing them. Oh, and if you would like to carry her around for a couple of weeks for me, I am more than happy to share! Love ya!

Slideshow

Background